Happy National Wine Day!
Besides, sipping and sharing your favourite bottle of Girls’ Night Out wine, here are 5 ways to celebrate this momentous wine holiday in style!
- Invite the ladies over for a Girls’ Night In – check out this wine themed board game called Between the Wines! Here’s how the game works: Everyone samples wine and one person picks a theme — similar to Cards Against Humanity. Then, people write a description that fits into that theme and everyone votes for their favorite one!
2. Make our DIY Mimosa T-shirt followed by a brunch with friends! Check it out here!
3. Have a wine exchange at work – set a budget and everyone has to bring their favourite wine and then exchange – this is a great way to share your favourite and try something new and we know that you’ll love gifting a bottle of Girls’ Night Out to a co-worker who hasn’t tried it. Pro-tip: taste the wines blind for an added layer of guessing fun!
Photo by: LCBO
4. Impress your guest with a DIY Sangria Bar – Keep it simple by using a bottle of Girls’ Night out Sangria (we know you always have a bottle on hand). Set the scene with a colourful selection of fresh fruits, bowls of ice (Hint: freeze small pieces of fruit into the ice cubes to make them stand out!) and creative handmade labels! Keep the sangria chilled in a nearby bucket of ice to top up your glass when it’s running low!
5. Listen to your fave wine-themed playlist! Click here to listen to songs about or inspired by wine. Spotify also has a great playlist called Red Wine Over Dinner!
PS. Wine is best enjoyed with friends!
Leave A Comment