We all know sangria tastes great when you fill your glass up with fresh fruit. But did you know that you can take that sangria and fruit and make it perfect for a hot summer day by freezing it?! That’s right. Sangria popsicles are officially a thing. Your sangria dreams have been answered.
- 1 can (473mL) Girls’ Night Out Sangria
- cranberry juice (or any fruit juice you desire)
- fruit sliced into small pieces
- popsicle mold and sticks
- Add sliced fruit into popsicle mold.
- Pour a splash of Girls’ Night Out Sangria into each mold.
- Top with cranberry juice.
- Place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, remove from mold and enjoy immediately.
Leave A Comment