Grilled Chicken, Peaches, and Vegetable Skewers Marinated in White Sangria
Peaches and hot peppers puréed with Girls’ Night Out White Sangria creates a sweet and spicy marinade for grilled chicken.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 peaches, divided
- 1/2 cup Girls’ Night Out White Sangria
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 red chili peppers, seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- To make marinade, pit and coarsely chop 2 peaches. In blender, combine chopped peaches, Sangria, oil, half of the chili peppers, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- In resealable plastic freezer bag, combine chicken and marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pit remaining peaches and cut into 1-inch pieces. Thread chicken, peaches, red pepper, onion and yellow squash alternately onto 8 skewers.
- Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with remaining chili peppers.
- Serve skewers over rice and/or with a green salad.
- Pair with Girls’ Night Out White Sangria