Chicken Antipasto Pizza
Prepared with a ready-made crust, this quick and easy pizza with zesty flavours is sure to please any crowd.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Wine Pairing: Girls’ Night Out Rosé VQA
1 ready-made pizza crust (12 inch/30 cm)
1/3 cup (75 mL) basil pesto
8 oz (250 g) bocconcini cheese, halved (1 cup/250 mL)
1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup (125 mL) halved grape tomatoes
1/3 cup (75 mL) halved pitted black olives
1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced jarred roasted red peppers, drained
1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
1/4 tsp (1 mL) red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Place pizza crust in pizza pan. Spread evenly with pesto, leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border all around.
- Top with bocconcini cheese, chicken, tomatoes, olives and roasted red peppers. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling.
• Alternatively, use 1/2 lb (250 g) pizza dough and roll into 12-inch (30 cm) round.
• Add cooked and crumbled bacon or sliced prosciutto to pizza if desired.