Let this sweet DIY banner act as a reminder, that when it comes to brunch (aka the most important meal of the day), you should ALWAYS go big or go home.
What you’ll need:
- White cardstock (heavy weighted paper)
- A printer (or a black marker)
- Newspaper or a disposable tablecloth
- White glue
- Cover your work area in newspaper or a disposable tablecloth.
- Print or trace your letters onto cardstock. Make sure the letters are large enough so your guests can read them at a distance.
- Cut out all the letters.
- With a paintbrush, apply white glue to one letter at a time.
- Dip letter glue side down into a plate of glitter. Make sure the entire letter is covered, remove and place to dry glitter side up. Repeat for all letters.
- Once your letters are dry, give your letters a shake over your workstation so you don’t have glitter falling everywhere 😉
- Tape the back of your letters to a long strand of string.
Hang and enjoy as a fun Instagram-worthy backdrop at your next brunch.